Terms and Conditions
Primedraw Ltd Competition Terms
- Qualifying Persons
‘Primedraw Ltd’ ‘Prime Draw’ ‘PD’ (‘Promoter’, ‘our(s)’) operate competitions – skill based games resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions on the website www.primedraw.co.uk (the ‘Website’) – (the ‘Competition(s)’).
- The Promoter reserves the right to close a customer’s account at any time, if they feel the customer is not acting in accordance with the terms and conditions, is abusive to any staff member or other participant, or if the Promoter believes that the Customer is not who they claim to be when entering.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a customer’s entry at the own discretion.
- Legal Undertaking
By entering a Competition, the Customer, you will have read and understood these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. You (‘Entrant’, ‘you’, ‘your(s)’) will be deemed to have legal capacity to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the Competition.
- In participation of a Competition online via the Website, you as the Customer accept these terms and conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our Competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
- Competitions are governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Entering A Competition
Competitions may be entered via the Website www.primedraw.co.uk. There is One Promoter ‘Prime draw’, and multiple Competitions may be operated at the same time. Each Competition will have a specific prize.
- Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of the Promoter and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website.
- Entrants will be required to have a “Prime Draw Account” in order to enter a Competition;
- You will need to register a Prime Draw subscription account in order to make multiple entries into Prime Draw Competitions.
- You can register an account online via the Prime Draw website registration page;
(i) To register an account online, you will be asked to provide an email address or sign in via a social media account, such as Facebook, Twitter or Gmail (‘Social Media Account’)
(b) You can register to enter a Competition as a guest with your email address for the first time you enter a Competition only.
3.4 When playing a Competition online via the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to:
Select the Competition you wish to enter and once you have chosen and selected the ticket number(s) and are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the declaration, confirming you have read and understood the Competition terms and conditions;
You will be authorised to enter the Competition by way of answering the Competition question/s and exercising knowledge, skill and judgement. Once you have answered the question/s, your entry will be submitted and you will be informed via email your ticket number and Competition draw date. Only correct answers will be submitted into the draw for the Competition Winner.
3.5 The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete Entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
3.6 To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become our property and will not be returned.
3.7 The Entrant can enter the competitions up to a maximum of 20 times.
3.8 The competition closes when the last number is taken, no more entries after this point will be accepted.
3.9 All entrants must supply a name, telephone number and email address to proceed in the competition.
- Period of Promotion;
Each Competition will run for a specified period. Please see each Competition for details of start and end times and dates (‘Promotion Period(s)’).
- Judgement of Competitions;
Only entries of a correct answer to the Competition will be entered into the draw. The winner will be selected at random from a draw of qualifying correct Competition entries live on camera each time the competition is judged and this will be available to view at www.primedraw.co.uk and related social media platforms.
5.2 There will only be one Winner per Competition due to the nature of the judgement of the Competition.
5.3 The Promoter will attempt to contact Winner(s) using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of Entry (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in our database. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are taken down incorrectly, the Promoter will not be held responsible. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
5.4 If for any reason the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner within 14 days of the end of a Competition or the Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or the Winner is disqualified as a result of contravening any of these terms and conditions, the Winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will remain in the procession and ownership of Prime Draw.
5.5 In the event that the Promoter closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all entrants account credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition. The Promoter also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition.
5.6 All Entrants are automatically entered onto the Promoter’s database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, information will only be held for future Promotions or Competitions offered by the Promoter if the entrant has opted in.
5.7 After an initial intoductory timer of a ‘sale’ promotion for each competition, The competitions can be extended up to 4 times maximum (this can be amended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If the competition is not sold out after the 4th timer running out, then the prize that will be awarded will be as follows:
- Details of the Winner;
The First Prize Winner will be required to show proof of identification on delivery of the prize. Any failure to meet this obligation may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Promoter retaining the prize.
- All Winners will also be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as a winner of a Competition.
- Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Promoter, the Winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
- Competition Prizes;
Prime Draw prizes are determined and selected by the Managing Directors of the Company and are owned by the Promoter until to the date that the Winner receives the prize. All prizes are picked and purchased by the Promoter, and this is the prize the Winner receives. Details of each prize can be found on the Website on the ‘Competitions’ page.
Prime Draw takes no responsibility of the prize awarded after delivery. Once the winner receives the prize, the Promoter does not insure the prize. No insurance is received as part of the prize given to the Winner and the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the prize once it has been received by the Winner.
- Delivery to the Winner is born by the Promoter to anywhere within mainland UK only. The Winner will be solely responsible for collection of the prize or The Promoter has the right to charge delivery, should the Winner require the prize to be delivery anywhere outside of this territory.
- All entrant expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, manufacturer or supplier.
- Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of the Promoter or other prize suppliers (unless otherwise stated per each competition).
- Storage of Prizes ;
The Promoter can store the chosen prize free of charge for 14 days after notifying the First Prize Winner, at the end of which time the First Prize will be delivered to the Winner.
- Winners’ Personal Data;
Acceptance of the prize by the Winner will mean they are required to have their photo and video taken by the Promoter for promotional purposes (Public Relations and Marketing), both immediately after their win and in the future for use in accordance with rule 6.2, unless prohibited by law.
- By entering a Competition, you agree to the use of your name, address, and/or photograph or other likeness, as well as your appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation (save for reasonable travel expenses) and as required by the Promoter if you are declared a Winner.
- Limits of Liability;
The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the Competitions promoted by the Promoter.
- Electronic Communications;
No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, the Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the Competition prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability. In the event that the Promoter closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all entrants Game Credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition. The Promoter also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition. The Promoter shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers. For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket recorded in our systems, howsoever displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and the Promoter shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event.
- Data Protection Notice Any personal data that you supply to the Promoter or authorise the Promoter to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by the Promoter to administer the Competition and fulfil prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data the Promoter may disclose it to (i) any credit card company whose name you give; (ii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer any of the Promoter’s rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement the Promoter may have with you; (iii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of the Promoter in any country; and (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data the Promoter may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event the Promoter is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
- Free Entry Method:
13.1 To enter via free entry method, please send your: Name, Email address, Home Address, DOB, Contact phone number, desired number of choice, and correct answer for that competition. If any of this information is not clearly displayed or is illegible, the Promoter reserves the right to discard the postal entry. Please post entries to:
13.2 Postal entries are limited to one competition entrant per envelope. Entries must be sent via Royal Mail first class with a paid stamp. Postal entries are entered in the same manor as paid entry route and the entrant will have an account created and entry will be processed electronically in the same manor as paid entries in Compliance with the Gambling Act 2005.
13.3 The Entrant must specify which competition they wish to enter; they should also specify which number/s they desire.
13.4 If the number/s not available by the time the postal entry has arrived and been processed a replacement random number/s will be allocated.
13.5 Promoter will process all free entries on a Monday of each week and will be the sole responsibility for a staff member on this day.
13.6 The free entries will be treated in the exact same manner as the paid entries, in addition the free entries will be entered into the ‘Live Draws’ in the same manner.
13.7 Standard competition terms and conditions apply for free entries.
- Promoter: Primedraw Ltd
Phone: 01454 501314